Many people suffering from varicose veins may think they require surgery, and surgery means hospitals. However, modern vein treatments are performed in vein clinics or vein centers. These clinics are run by board certified physicians, registered nurses and vascular technicians. If you are suffering from varicose veins and want to be rid of the embarrassment associated with varicose veins, don’t let the fear of a hospital keep you from seeking treatment at our vein center.
5 Reasons to Choose a Vein Center!
- Vein centers are smaller and more personal, allowing the staff to focus on your individual needs as a patient.
- Hospital admission costs alone can be extreme. Vein centers do not charge patients to “check in” for varicose vein treatment.
- Vein centers have the latest equipment, specially designed for the treatment of varicose veins.
- Insurance is accepted at vein centers just like any doctors office.*
- The staff at a vein centers are trained and educated on the most current and effective vein treatments.
Advanced Vein and Laser Centre offers treatment options including: Sclerotherapy, Duplex ultrasound guided sclerotherapy, Compression Therapy, and Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT).
Contact Advanced Vein and Laser Centre
, in Libertyville, IL to learn more about our state of the art facility and to get started with treatment right away. Don’t spend another day suffering with embarrassing and painful varicose veins.
*Some varicose vein treatments are not covered by insurance. Check with your provider prior to treatment to determine coverage.